Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Happy Reunion!

Today is the day! I waited for this days for like 3 years!!!! I finally been able to contact my primary school friends! Today, I am able to contact one of my best friend, Wei Cheng! I was on cloud nine when I open my hotmail account. The first mail i saw was an invitation from Wei Cheng to be his friend in Facebook. Thats the way I added his hotmail address to mine and we started sharing information about ourselves through MSN.

From our conversation, he told me he was previously from Victoria School and now, he is currently studying in ShangHai, ShangHai-Singapore International School (SSIS). I had learnt some words that I never heard before such as ttul (talk to you later). "Lingo" is a slang used by skateboarders. In SSIS, they recently went on a field trip. They had to climb 500m mountain and 3 hills. They even do dragonboating.

After over conversation, we tried to recall our primary school school mates. It was fun recalling friends. However, Wei Cheng was busy with his project and I am busy with stuffs on FaceBook so we said "ttul"! Thats how our conversation ends.

It was a indeed a Happy Reunion!


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com




*If you are unable to listen to the music, click on : "Get Tracks". Sorry for the inconvenience caused.


Lyrics for Song: Pokemon-Together Forever

You've been such a good friend
I've known you since I don't know when
We've got a lot of friends,
But they come and go
Even though we've never said it,
There's something that the two of us both know

CHORUS
Together, forever no maater how long
From now, until the end of time
We'll be together and you can be sure
That forever and a day
That's how long we'll stay
Together and forever more

Always gone that extra mile
Depended on you all the while
Even in the good and bad times
You will see
From now until our journey's end
You know that you can always count on me

REPEAT CHORUS

No matter where our destiny leads
I'll be there for you, always come through
And that you can believe

No comments:

Post a Comment